One of the leading challenges facing employers is managing attendance. Indirect and direct costs to employers resulting from absenteeism are staggering. Absenteeism leads to inferior quality of service, lost productivity and reduced morale of co-workers. Consistent management of attendance problems will have highly positive effects on the workplace.
An attendance management program can:
- Reduce overtime costs
- Improve planning and organization of work
- Increase employee morale
- Improve employee/employer relations
- Reduce the amount of time absorbed by attendance problems
Successful administration of an attendance management program requires managers and supervisors to create safe and favourable work environments that involve employees in the process.
HR-Fusion works with employers to:
- Identify and address the physical and emotional needs of employees
- Communicate clear attendance goals that are understood by the employee
- Develop strategies to motivate employees to come to work
- Increase positive attitudes of confidence and "team" spirit
consistent, effective and fair procedures that deal with excessive absenteeism